Rocky Road 500W Rear Hub 48V/10.4Ah Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bike by X-Treme
The Rocky Road Fat Tire Mountain Bicycle is simply one of the best and most affordable e-MTBs on the market today. Its 48V/10.4Ah Lithium Battery is tightly integrated into the downtube part of the aluminum frame, providing excellent balance while powering the 500W Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Rear Hub Motor with Digital Torque Sensor.
This fat tire electric mountain bike (e-MTB) features an all-aluminum lightweight and flexible which is essentially rustproof: every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke is aluminum.
The Rocky Road is also outfitted with some premium components usually found on much more expensive e-MTBs, including Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, oversized MOZO Front Hydraulic Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear and oversized Kenda 26 x 4.0 tires.
The Rocky Road comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Rocky Road 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Rocky Road 48 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge! This is a one of kind bike. No other brands offer a Full Suspension Fat Tire Bike, only X-Treme!
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Speed: 25 MPH* On Throttle Only
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Oversized Mountain Fat Tire & Tube - 26 x 4.0 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Disk Brakes
- Pedals:: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel:: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System
- Frame Type/Size: 18" 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Forks: Oversized MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Carton Size (L x W x H) 63 x 10 x 30
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Bike Weight: 67 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS
- Max Seat Height = 40.5" Inches / Min Seat Height = 32.5" Inches / Handle Bar Height = 41.75" Inches
Are you new to ebikes? Would you like to do a little more reading before making a decision? Well, check out our Free Ebike Buyers Guide, read some of our Verified Buyer Reviews (there are over 200), take a look at our eBike Encyclopedia, and even take a look (and post some questions) at Endless-Sphere, the world's largest eBike forum, or on the ebike subreddit.
Please click HERE for the X-Treme Warranty, Shipping and Return Policies.