Glion was formed in 2012 with a mission to end boring commutes by creating last mile transportation devices that are fun and practical. They successfully introduced their first product, the Glion SmartScooter, on Kickstarter in October of 2014. They had a second successful Kickstarter Campaign in August of 2015 in which they introduced the Glion Dolly Electric Scooter. Glion Dolly:
- Not a toy - it's built from aircraft aluminum frame and designed for daily use by commuters and other adults
- Premium 36V, 6.6Ah lithium ion battery with 15-mile range and 3.25 hrs. charge time
- Powerful 250 watt (600 peak) DC brushless hub motor with electronic antilock maintenance-free brake
- Honeycomb never-flat airless rubber tires
- Patented dolly and vertical self-standing feature: roll it like a suitcase, stand it in a corner
For comparative shopping purposes, we would also recommend you take a look at the e-Joe Momas Electric Scooter, and the Zumaround Minizum Electric Scooter.