750W Rear Hub Motor - 48V/10.4Ah Easy Access Battery - Low-Step Folding Frame - Much More
Emojo Ram Sport Electric Description
Are you looking for a fun ebike that will has a low-step frame that is easy to get on and off of without lifting your leg over the bike? Do you need some serious power for hill climbing and off-road adventures? How about an ebike that folds up for easy transport to your favorite beach or trailhead?
Check out the Ram Sport by Emojo. This fat tire folding electric bike is a beast. Sporting a 750W Bafang geared (brushless) rear hub motor, paired with an easy-access seat tube mounted 48V/10.4Ah lithium-ion battery, the Ram SS is ready for action.
The Ram Sport features a 7-speed Shimano derailleur, so that it can be ridden like a conventional bike. There is no drag from the motor when it's turned off. But when you need a boost, just turn on the pedal assist system (PAS) and choose the level that meets your needs (5 levels). There is also a thumb throttle on the right side of the handlebar, so you can use the motor to propel the bike, no pedaling required.
Emojo Ram Sport Ebike Specifications
Motor: Bafang 750W 48V Brushless Geared Rear Hub Motor w/ Max. 80Nm of Torque
Battery: TFL Brand 48V/10.4Ah Easy-Access Lithium-Ion Battery; 4-6 Hours Charge Time; 1,000 Lifetime Charge Cycles
Suspension: Front Shock
Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) + Class 2 Thumb Throttle
Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Drive Train
Frame: Lightweight Aluminum Low-Step Foldable Frame 39" x 18" 26" Folded Dimensions
Weight: 55 Lbs w/ Battery
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
Tires: 20" x 4" Kenda Krusade Sport Fat Tires w/ 60 TPI Casing
Display: LCD Display w/ PAS Levels, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Time and More Settings
Accessories: Metal Fenders, Rear Cargo Rack, LED Lights
Emojo Bikes Warranty
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
🔥 CALL for Local Professional Assembly Options