Catalina 500W 48V/10.4Ah Step-Through Beach Cruiser Electric Bike
SOLD OUT - NEW INVENTORY BEGINS SHIPPING MID-AUGUST
The Catalina 48 is a Lithium powered Electric Step-Through Beach Cruiser Bike is an amazing ebike. It cranks out 500 watts of pure rear hub power from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor with Digital Torque Sensor. It's simply one of the best step-thru ebikes on the market today.
The Catalina features a lightweight, compact lithium battery pack (LiFePo4 48V/10.4 Ah) integrated into the downtube part of the frame for perfectly balanced weight distribution. This battery provides considerably more power than the earlier 24V and 36V models.
The Catalina is all-aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means you will have a lightweight bike that will not rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame is also outfitted with some very fine components, including an Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour 700C Front Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a waterproof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Catalina comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars.
Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Catalina 48 to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the Catalina 48 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & oversized comfy beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. Also included is a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge for the basket or holder!
- Nominal Motor Watts: 500 Watts
- Amps: 10.4AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Distance: Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
- Speed: 25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH)
- Charger: 48 Volt UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Beach Cruiser Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Fenders: Full Coverage Aluminum Fenders / Mud Guards
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through
- Forks: Suntour® 700C Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Suspension Included
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Beach Cruiser Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Head Light: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories: Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Carton Size (L x W x H) 55 x 9 x 28
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Notes *depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS
- Min. Seat Height: 30.75" (measure your inseam)
Are you new to ebikes? Would you like to do a little more reading before making a decision? Well, check out our Free Ebike Buyers Guide, read some of our Verified Buyer Reviews (there are over 200), take a look at our eBike Encyclopedia, and even take a look (and post some questions) at Endless-Sphere, the world's largest eBike forum, or on the ebike subreddit.
Please click HERE for the X-Treme Warranty, Shipping and Return Policies.