Atom Electric Longboard H16D Carbon Longboard Skateboard - 158Wh Lithium Battery - 1400W Dual Hub Motors
The Atom Electric H16D Carbon Longboard rides as good as it looks, and it looks awesome! With all electrical components protected within a lightweight carbon fiber deck and powerful dual hub motors hiding inside its wheels it might appear at first glance to be powered by magic, but in reality the H16D is powered by quality components, years of creative engineering, FOC sine-wave software (smooth and quiet), regenerative braking, and of course a 158Wh high quality Samsung lithium-ion battery. With four distinct riding modes, including an Eco and a Boost mode, you can adjust power vs. range to suit yourself. About the only thing you can't do on this carbon beauty is look bad while you're riding it.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Range*: 12.4 miles / 20 km
- Max Speed**: 20 mph / 32 kmh
- Max Grade***: 15%
- Max Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Board Weight: 13 lb / 6.1 kg
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
- Deck Material: Carbon
- Deck Length: 36.6 in / 93 cm
- Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
- Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)
- Motor Max Power Rating: Dual 700W
- Motor Braking: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
- Belt Spec: N/A
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (18650)
- Cell Spec: Samsung 22P
- Cell Voltage (Nominal): 3.6 V
- Cell Current Capacity (Ah): 2.2 Ah
- Cell Energy Capacity (Wh): 7.9 Wh
- Battery Configuration: 10S X 2P (20 cells)
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V
- Battery Current Capacity (Ah): 4.4Ah
- Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 158 Wh
- Charger / Battery Voltage (Max): 42 V
- Battery Charger Output (Amps): 2A
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- ESC Software: Sine Wave (FOC)
- UN Dangerous Goods #: UN3171
- UN Dangerous Goods Category: Battery Powered Vehicle
- Dangerous Goods Class: Class 9 (Misc)
- Certificates: UN 38.3, CE, RoHS
*Range is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively (slow/eco mode) on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly, and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further. Use slow / eco mode to achieve longest possible range.** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
** Max speed is calculated when riding on smooth flat ground with no wind with board at full charge. Max speed will decreases as your battery level decreases. This is true for all electric boards.
*** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
As soon as you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email. The email include details about the order, and is your record that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
Before we contact the warehouse to confirm that the selected item(s) are in stock and available for immediate shipment, all orders are subject to fraud protection analysis. This protects both ourselves and the customer, by ensuring that credit cards are not being used fraudulently, and no ID theft has occurred. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Upon fraud clearance, the supplier is contacted to fulfill the order.
The time between placing and order and having it shipped can vary from one day to several weeks. Some products are readily available and can ship almost immediately after an order is placed. Some suppliers, on the other hand, build products to order, so upon notification that an order has been received, they will assemble the product and ship it, usually 7-10 days (but sometimes longer).
If a product cannot ship within 48 hours of the order being placed, we will contact the customer to let them know what fulfillment timeframes to expect. If a product is on backorder, estimated shipping times are subject to several variables, including delays at border crossings.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you by email or phone, and see if you want to keep the order and wait for the product to come back into stock; cancel the order; and/or change it for a different item or items. If you cancel your order, we will void the pre-authorization and your item(s) are. If available for immediate shipment, we will process the charge and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charge to your credit card, it will ship within typically within 24-48 hours from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided at checkout. Please know that some suppliers will take up to a week to fulfill an order, but we work diligently with each one of them to shorten shipping times on every order.
If you do not receive tracking information, feel free to follow up with us at: email@example.com or by phone (toll free 888-883-3350).
All products are shipped via UPS, FedEx (or similar shipping companies), and may require signature for delivery. IF YOUR PACKAGE APPEARS DAMAGED FROM SHIPPING, DO NOT ACCEPT IT. TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE DAMAGED BOX, TELL THE DRIVER THAT YOU CANNOT ACCEPT DAMAGED GOODS, AND NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. If you accept a package that appears damaged from shipping, it will be much more difficult to process a return. It is advisable to photograph the unboxing, or even record a video of the unboxing and assembly process, thereby qualifying you for a Cash Back Reward of $100.
We work diligently with our customers to avoid warranty claims, and will seek to resolve issues amicably. Bicycles and scooters require initial assembly, adjustments and fittings, and regular maintenance thereafter, and none of these requirements are covered by manufacturer warranty. If fact, the inverse is true: failure on the part of the customer to properly maintain their new bike could result in voiding a warranty.
All warranty communication is ultimately between the customer and the manufacturer for genuine issues of workmanship or defect within the warranty period, and the supplier will repair or exchange products AT THEIR DISCRETION.
REALLY GOOD EBIKES AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT TYPICALLY ACCEPT PRODUCT RETURNS DUE TO BUYER REMORSE. THEREFORE, BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE PRODUCT(S) YOU CHOOSE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS WITHOUT REGRET. If the customer has not opened or used the item, and it can still be sold as new, the item may to be returned to the supplier (upon their prior approval) and Really Goods LLC will refund the customer once the supplier determines the salability of the item, and has processed their own corresponding wholesale refund.
Cancellations & Refunds
All sales are final. At the discretion of Seller, orders cancelled after 24 hours may be subject to a 38% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the Buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED TO THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD USED WHEN PLACING THE ORDER. RETURNS AND REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO POLICIES OF THE RESPECTIVE BRAND SUPPLIER. Brands such as EWheels will accept unopened returns, but the customer will bear the cost of the original shipping, return shipping, and a restocking fee. So please, before placing your order, make sure this is a product you want and will not regret purchasing. Seller may cancel orders at their discretion.
Really Good eBikes is your online store for the best electric bikes, electric scooters, and electric skateboards on the market. We also carry a wide range of personal transportation vehicles, including mobility scooters, conventional bicycles, tricycles, kick bikes (aka footbikes), carving scooters, tandem bikes, electric skateboards, and mountainboards - anything to help you get you out of the car and into the world.
Learn more about us, and why we got into the crazy world of electric bikes, in the interview I did with Derek Markham Treehugger!
We are proud to offer World-Class Customer Service, including phone, chat and email support, as convenient ways to get in touch with us. We are one of the few companies in the online world of eBikes that actually pick up the phone when you call, respond to your request to chat, and answer your emails with timely and accurate information.
If we don't know the answer to your question, we will figure it out. We're not just here to make a quick buck. We work with you to find the right product for your unique needs, and if we don't carry what you need, we'll try and find someone who does. These are just a few of the things that make us unique.
We also provide exclusive added value that no other online ebike retailer can claim:
★ FREE Shipping in Continental US - $125 to $500 Value!
★ FREE One-Year Roadside Assistance with every Ebike - $50 Value!
★ FREE Professional Assembly at Your Local Bike Shop - $50 Value!
★ FREE Pre-Delivery Notice - $15 Value!
★ FREE Manufacturer Warranty Support - $100 Value!
★ FREE Consultation and Lifetime Support - Priceless!
★ FREE Personal Electric Vehicle Pride of Ownership - Eternally Priceless!
We are Authorized Dealers for our nationwide network of suppliers, and ship directly from their warehouses to you, giving you the best prices guaranteed. We distribute products throughout the continental US via UPS and FedEx. We can also ship to Canada, although extra duties and taxes may apply.
If you have any questions about our products, or if you would like to check on the availability of an item, please click the Chat Icon in the lower right corner, and we will personally do our best to help. Or give us a call at 888-883-3350. We also have a general FAQ page for eBikes and Mobility Scooters, where we answer many common questions people have.
By the way, not sure which ebike is right for you? We offer free consultation to help you decide. Just take our short survey here, or give us a call, email or chat - we're here to help. You can also download our 50-page eBike Buyer's Guide as a thank you.
Finally, if you are interested in starting your own eBike Rental Business, or own a local bike shop and want an Online Partner to help grow your business, we got you covered.
Really Good eBikes
ps. Worried about price? We are an authorized dealer for our suppliers and we ship directly from their warehouses.
* We offer the lowest prices guaranteed by eliminating the need for a brick-and-mortar store. The savings are passed directly on to our customers! However, we will not get into price wars with our competitors, and we respect our brands minimum advertised pricing policies.
** We offer fast free shipping (on orders over $100), personalized customer service and a PCI compliant 128-bit secure checkout.
*** Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-883-3350
Are you new to ebikes? Would you like to do a little more reading before making a decision? Well, check out our Free Ebike Buyers Guide, read some of our Verified Buyer Reviews (there are over 200), take a look at our eBike Encyclopedia, and even take a look (and post some questions) at Endless-Sphere, the world's largest eBike forum, or on the ebike subreddit.
"Like" Us on Facebook and get entered to win a free eBike!
The electric bikes we sell come mostly assembled, and many customers are fine completing the assembly process, which typically involves attaching the front wheel, attaching and adjusting the handlebar, attaching pedals, adjusting the brakes, and checking to make sure all the connections are secure and fit to the riders height and desired riding position.
But for those who what this done for them, we now offer free professional bike assembly with every ebike sold. How does this work? Well, you can contact us and we'll find a local shop to do the assembly for you, or you can simply include your local bike shop as the shipping address when you check out. Make sure to include an "order note" when checking out, so that we can do all the coordination for you.
Some restrictions apply. You will need to live close enough to a local shop where your bike can be assembled for you. The local shop will need to offer assembly services - but this is a very common service, and we have never called a shop that wouldn't do this for around $50. If it costs more than that, you will need to pay the difference. Once the work is completed, just email us a copy of the store receipt, and we'll reimburse you up to $50!
Not sure if this is for real? Call us now and we'll show you how it works. Call us toll free at 888-883-3350. Or send us an email to email@example.com.
Please note that this amazing offer cannot be combined with our otherwise incredible discount codes.
We love to hear from our customers. Generally we get great reviews, and that's super awesome. But if a customer has a less than perfect experience shopping with us, or a product is not up to their expectations, we want to know about it and try to make things right.
We work everyday to make sure our customers are 100% happy. Take a look at what they have to say about Really Good Ebikes and the products from our trusted family of brands.
Just listen to what one of our customers said about his recent shopping experience.