⚡350W Rear Hub Motor w/ Twist Throttle and 4-Levels of Pedal Assist
⚡36V/10Ah Removable Battery
⚡7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears and
Trail Climber Elite Max Step-Through Description
Are you looking for an easy-to-operate, affordable, step-through electric mountain bike? Well check out the new Trail Climber Elite Max from X-Treme, a truly affordable, high-quality electric mountain bike.
The Trail Climber Elite Max can be ridden like a conventional bicycle, using the 7-speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter system. But when you need a boost, just turn on the electronics and you're off.
The Trail Climber Elite Max offers 4 levels of pedal assist, controlled on the left side of the handlebar. These levels provide progressive greater power assistance, making hill-climbing a breeze. And if you need a break from pedaling, there is a right-side variable speed twist throttle right at hand.
Trail Climber Elite Max Specifications
- Motor: 350W Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Easy-Access Removable Lithium (LiPo4) Battery
- Rage: Up to 30+ Miles per Charge
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95" Tires on Aluminum Rims
- Charger: Smart Charger
- Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter
- Drive Modes: 4-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) w/ Right-Side Twist Throttle
Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Lightweight Step-Through Frame
- Suspension: SA Suntour XCT Hydraulic Front Suspension
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Headlight: Battery Operated Snap-On LED
- Min. Seat Height: 34" as Measured from Ground
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55” x 9” x 28”
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 63 Lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 Lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty