Sedona 500W 48V/10.4Ah Electric Step-Through Ebike by X-Treme
Sedona Ebike Description
The Sedona Electric Mountain Bicycle offers full-suspension and 500W of get up and go. This premium electric bike is perfect for off-road adventures.
The Sedona comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Sedona comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride.
Sedona Ebike Specifications
- Battery: 48/10.4Ah LiPo4 Downtube-Integrated Battery
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Speed: Max 25 mph Throttle Only
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Tire Size: Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Rims
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
- Braking System: Tektro Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Frame Type/Size: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through
- Forks: Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Derailleur: Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handlebars
- Headlight: Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Accessories:b Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
- Bicycle Measurements:b Max Seat Height = 37.75" Inches / Min Seat Height = 29.5" Inches / Handlebar Height = 37.75" Inches
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 55 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 69 lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Are you new to ebikes? Would you like to do a little more reading before making a decision? Well, check out our Free Ebike Buyers Guide, read some of our Verified Buyer Reviews (there are over 200), take a look at our eBike Encyclopedia, and even take a look (and post some questions) at Endless-Sphere, the world's largest eBike forum, or on the ebike subreddit.
Please click HERE for the X-Treme Warranty, Shipping and Return Policies.